ActCAD Live Licensing
ActCAD Live Licensing allows license floating between internet connected computers. You can add more number of Mac ID's, but with the single license key, you can use it on one computer at a time. If any user closes the ActCAD, automatically the license will be released back to the Server. All you need is internet connection.
LIVE LICENSE SERVER ACTIVATION STEPS:
- Keep the text file with name "livelic.txt" having License key in ActCAD install directory / bin folder.
- Now start ActCAD normally. If it is first time usage in this computer it will give a message "This computer is not authorised, please contact your administrator".
- Now your administrator need to add your Mac ID to the online license server, so that you can use the software
- Server will update the details of license availability and user PC details.
- When user closes the software, the license will be released back to online license server.
- Now the license is available for use by another computer from any other location.
- If no free license is available, it will display a message "No free license available on server, please contact your administrator"